Join Our Team – Vacancies
CUSTOMER SALES ADVISOR:
Do you believe in delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you a natural when it comes to talking to customers?
Do you enjoy the fast pace and ever changing situations of catering?
If you answered yes to all of these question’s we want to hear from you!
• You will be energetic, with spark and passion that can easily build a friendly rapport with customers and internal staff.
• You must have excellent communication skills.
• Experience in dealing with inbound sales calls & queries.
• Experience in outbound telesales calls to existing & new customers.
• You must be able to work independently in an efficient manner and be a self-motivator.
• Resolving customer escalations regarding deliveries and orders.
• Great multitasker able to switch between high volume calls and back-office work
• Be the internal communicator between the customer & internal departments
• You must be flexible, open minded, helpful and naturally positive.
• You must be punctual and trustworthy.
• You will have a good understanding of MS Office applications and the internet.
• At least two years’ office experience preferably.
• You will be a team player and fully aligned with the values of the business.
• Adaptable to changing office needs, systems and structure
• Salary TBC dependent on experience
• 29 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Staff discount on food
Hours – 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 4.00pm
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This responsible role reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and is to assist in the smooth running of the warehouse. The role centres around the accurate control of stock, from unloading and checking deliveries, to managing stock movements in the warehouse through to regular stock checks and ensuring suitable access to all products for the picking team. Pallet movement is by fork lift truck.
There is a live stock control system and liaising with the finance team and the buying team to ensure the accuracy of information is an important element of the role. A reasonable understanding of computers is required, along with a level of numeracy suitable to the control of the stock system.
Excellent hygiene and food safety standards are paramount and the warehouse team play a fundamental part in maintaining those standards. Excellent health and safety standards are also observed throughout the business and the safe operation of the warehouse is a large and important part of the business operation.
For more information please contact us: email@example.com